Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

Preface: Who is Cheesygrapes?

My passion for God and Food are what define me as a person.  I believe that relationships are cultivated by sharing a little bit of life and a lot of food.  I'm a firm believer that food can bring people together in peace.  I will be sharing a little bit of my life and recipes that I have adapted and created.  

It is my dream one day soon to become a successful chef and contribute to the needs of the local shelters and organizations.  I had once thought the only way I can help the poor and underserved is by becoming a physician's assistant.  I have been in the medical field for the past 8 years.  I thought it was too late to change careers.  Recently (3/2013), God has given me a different vision - to take the leap of faith and change my career from medical to culinary.  At first I was hesitant, but after sharing this vision with my friends and family - their support and God's peace has given me courage.  I love food and everything about it.  The most exciting part of cooking is watching others enjoy what I have created.         

All the pictures on my recipe blog are taken by my wife, unless otherwise noted.  Thank you for reading and please check out my restaurant review blog: CheesyGrapes.

Sincerely,

Leo 


"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." -1 Corinthians 10:31


My Wife (Faith) and I @Coach Insignia



No comments:

Post a Comment